1. For scissors: Use stage 1 by opening the scissors and inserting them into the slot. Steadily hold the sharpener and sharpener for 5-7 times.
2. For steel knives: Place the knife in stage 2 and sharpen 3-5 times towards you only. Repeat in stage 3 and 4 for a more defined finish.
Please contact us if you have any issues or need any additional help. We are more than happy to help our customers.
1-(Diamond Abrasives) For scissors
2-Coarse (Carbide Blades) For blunt knives
3-Medium (Diamond Abrasives) For daily use
4-Fine (Creaminc Rods)For knives need polishing
Ergonomically designed silicon handle and the non-slip base provides ultimate comfortable grip and safety when sharpening all your kitchen knives and scissors. It is big enough to handle it properly and small enough to fit into any kitchen drawer.
Please do not sharpen the knife by moving back and forth.
one direction only
* Stylish and safety design . easy to clean and storage.
* The non-skid rubber feet ensures your steadiness when sharpening
* 3 stages of sharpening ( Fine . Ceramic and coarse ) . ensure the perfect sharpening result
What will be included in the package after you chose it?
--Option 1 :Package Included: Complete Knife sharpener x 1
--Option 2 :Package Included: Complete Knife sharpener x 1 + Spare blade slot x 1
No.2 Q&A :
How to use the 3 stage knife sharpener to sharpen the kitchen knife？
--1st Step: "CERAMIC" stage (preparation): For repairing damaged blades and straightening blades before sharpening. --2nd Step: "COARSE" stage (sharpen): Sharpens the blade and restores the cutting edge to a "V" shape. --3rd Step: "FINE" stage (fine tune): Polishes the blade and equalizes any surface irregularities that may have been caused.